The ISSPD welcomes researchers and clinicians whose work and interests lie in the area of Personality Disorders and related psychopathology.
Benefits of Membership:
- Print and online access to the Journal of Personality Disorders
- Receive a discount on the bi-annual congress registration
- Access to member only parts of the ISSPD website, including:
- Videos and podcasts from ISSPD Congresses
- Training materials
- Convenient literature search engine
- Voting rights
- Publish book/journal reviews on the ISSPD website
- Use your access to the ISSPD website to publicize your events or research
- Be the first to hear about upcoming meetings and Congresses
Conditions of Membership
Every member must adhere to the bylaws of the ISSPD. As a member you can participate in the Society’s activities, including conducting an advisory election for members of the Board of Directors.
Members are expected to pay their dues annually. If fees remain unpaid by the end of the calendar year in which they are due, the member will be deemed to have resigned.
Voting Issues and Online Voting
Board members are entitled to vote on relevant issues.
Members are automatically added to the ISSPD mailing list